A disapointment: 10 Best Hotels in the World, according to Expedia
The top spot goes to the Slovakian boutique hotel, followed by Al Codega in Venice, Italy, and the Central American Hotel Royal Corin in Fortuna, Costa Rica, which holds the highest spot of any hotel outside of the US or Europe.
More I was looking at this list more I was disappointed. There’s so much better in the hotel world! It seems like they were searching for the most common hotels worldwide instead of searching for the outstanding, the best. Check on your own!
The list of 10 best hotels in the world, according to Expedia’s 2012 Insiders’ Select list:
1. Marrol’s Boutique Hotel – Bratislava (Slovakia)
2. Hotel Al Codega – Venice (Italy)
3. Hotel Royal Corin – Fortuna (Costa Rica)
4. Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen – Aberdeen (Scotland)
5. Four Seasons Miami – Miami, Florida (USA)
6. Madison Hotel Hamburg – Hamburg (Germany)
7. Element Omaha Midtown Crossing – Omaha, Nebraska (USA)
8. Sonnenalp Resort of Vail – Vail, Colorado (USA)
9. Taj Lands End – Mumbai (India)
10. Mr. C Beverly Hills – Los Angeles, California (USA)